Program objectives and Programme educational Objectives
Program outcomes (POs)
Program Specific Program Outcomes (PSPOs)
An ability to
- use computer aided tools to provide solutions to communication related problems.
- develop and implement a process in a well-planned manner leading to a demonstrable product.
Program educational objectives (PEOS)
- Graduates will achieve broad and in-depth knowledge of Electronics and communication Engineering relating to industrial practices and research to analyze the practical problems and think creatively to generate innovative solutions using appropriate technologies.
- Graduates will make valid judgment, synthesize information from a range of sources and communicate them in sound ways appropriate to their discipline.
- Graduates will sustain intellectual curiosity and pursue lifelong learning not only in areas that are relevant to Electronics and Communication Engineering, but also that are important to society.
- Graduates will adapt to different roles and demonstrate leaderships in global working environment by respecting diversity, professionalism and ethical practices.