Vision & Mission
To become a Technical Education Centre of Excellence in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering and to attain international repute by becoming a trendsetter in the field
To empower emerging engineers with state of art technology along with high pattern of discipline, nurture career improvement and develop human and social intellectual qualities necessary for the successful practice of the profession.
The supreme goal of the department is to guide and motivate the students to achieve a successful professional career in the respective discipline. The curriculum is formulated to provide each student with a sound background in Engineering science and a thorough foundation for the analysis and design of electronics and communication system.
Short term goals
- To start more P.G programs in the department of Electronics and communication Engineering in the field of Nano-electronics and Microwave engineering.
- To undertake research and development works in leading technologies by forging alliances with various research organizations and industry.
- To encourage faculty to take up at least one R & D and consultancy works.
- To encourage at least 40% of faculty members to do Ph.D. program.
- To conduct international conference on emerging trends in electronics with indexed journal publication.
Long term goals
- To become globally recognized center of excellence in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering field.
- To achieve 100% results.
- To achieve 100% Placement with at least 50% placements in core companies.