Program objectives and Programme educational Objectives
Programmed Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will achieve broad and in-depth knowledge of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering relating to industrial practices and research to analyze the practical problems and think creatively to generate innovative solutions using appropriate technologies.
- Graduates will make valid judgment, synthesize information from a range of sources and communicate them in sound ways appropriate to their discipline.
- Graduates will sustain intellectual curiosity and pursue lifelong learning not only in areas that are relevant to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, but also that are important to society
- Graduates will adapt to different roles and demonstrate leaderships in global working environment by respecting diversity, professionalism and ethical practices.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyse and interpret data.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Capable of handling finance, lead the projects & apply their engineering & management principles pertaining to the multidisciplinary environment.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- Students will have the ability to explore the design, installation & operation of the basic
instrumentation systems used in industrial environments
- Students will have a strong foundation in mathematical, scientific & engineering
fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve & analyze instrumentation problems related
to industry & research.