Vision & Mission
The department strives to enrich professionals of high competency in the area of instrumentation engineering and mould them to adopt the crux of matter in the field of automation.
To prepare the students to envisage beyond the hypothetical thinking and belong to a new era of acquisition and application of instrumentation technology to meet the requisition of the changing world.
The supreme goal of the department is to devise the students for a successful professional career in the respective discipline. The curriculum is formulated to provide each student with a sound background in Engineering science and a thorough foundation for the analysis and design of electronics and instrumentation systems.
LONG TERM GOALS
- To develop students with skill, attitude and leadership qualities.
- To create an environment & ambience suitable for research.
- To establish a Centre of Excellence in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.
- To emerge as a Knowledge hub for Education with International Quality Standards.
SHORT TERM GOALS
- To achieve 100 percent pass in all semesters.
- To achieve 80 percent placement.
- To offer industry relevant coaching combined with practical exposure in all areas.